Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Three things I know to be true

Hello, my name is Jieun Hwang. I live in South Korea. Today, I will talk about three things I know to be true.





 First, I am left handed.
The America president, Obama is left handed too.
 I think left hand is special.
There is not much left handed people.
On our elementry school, in class, there is just two people who is left handed.
 Me and my friend.







Second,I lived in Verginia. I think Verginia is more good than Korea. Verginia is very clean. I lived in this house. There was a backyard, frontyard, garage, and it was also 2th floor.
I liked the neighbors, too. They were very kind. I went there 2years old to 6 years old. I want to go to my old house again.


Last, I like Kendo. Kendo is like Gumdo. We use a sword and fight each others. I am Kendo black belt. Kendo needs confidence. It is very hard to learn Kendo. We can also die when we do Kendo. Still I will to Kendo and I will never quit. When I'm old, I will be a good Kendo player. This movie is about the best Kendo players.
This is my three things I know to be true. thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Ji-Eun, thanks for sharing your interests on your blog. You made a good start and used photos and videos to support your information. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was Virginia, not Verginia.

    ReplyDelete