Monday, January 20, 2014

Photo Essay

        Hello, my name is Jieun Hwang. Today, I will do a photo essay.
       I will talk about my hamster, ULFA. ULFA means ultra furry animal.
      She is very cute. She has a big black eyes and brown, white stripe.










                   My hamster eats a lot. She is very fat. She eats a lot,
                        so she drink a lot too. I have to exsercise her.

                                 
         
                                       So, I tried to exsercise with the
                                       hamster ball. It worked so well.
                                       She loved it.


ULFA has a very strong teeth.
She almost can break the cage.
However, she does not bite 
people.



This picture is ULFA escaping.
She looks very funny.
She is so good at escaping.
She escaped 10 more
times.



This is ULFA running when she
escape. Nobody can catch her 
because she is very fast.


This is the end of my photo essay. Thank you
for seeing.







3 comments:

  1. I remember your speech about Ulfa. Your speech was actually my favorite. What a great name for a little furry animal! I once had two hamsters once, but both of them ran away when I tried to feed them. :(
    Thank you so much for sharing pictures and stories of Ulfa! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pleasure having you in my class Jieun and I enjoyed reading your posts on your blog. It is nice to see some photos of ULFA after listening to your speech :) Keep up the good work Jieun and stay in touch with friends you made during the camp - you can do this via blogging..... all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your pet Ulfa~ She looks very active!

    ReplyDelete